Key takeaways to tune in for:
- (5:18) Ignoring money does not make it less stressful
- (7:11) Money mindset shifts
- (9:03) Healthy money practices
- (11:06) What exactly is net worth?
- (16:42) Identity & behavior are two distinct things when it comes to money
- (18:55) Where does someone begin to learn about investing
- (26:58) Retirement investments
- (33:48) Money conversations to have with your partner
In this podcast episode, you’ll learn key tangible steps to take when it comes to setting a solid foundation within your personal finances and money management skills so that you can create a healthy, supportive and long term relationship with money.
Stefanie O’Connell is a personal finance author and founder of @statement & @statement_event. She is a nationally recognized money expert, on a mission to help ambitious women feel as confident with their money as they do in their careers.
She has been featured on ABC World News, CBS News, Fox & Friends, Reuters and The Dr Oz Show. And she is a go-to money expert for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Glamour, SUCCESS and Oprah Magazine.
Helena’s Instagram: @girl_unfiltered
FREE money magnet meditation: https://learnmore.girlunfiltered.com/money-magnet-meditation/